Commission a handsome 26.75 x 39 inch interpretive map for the piece of land you want to feature and get a leg up on connecting with Earth and Nature there. Why order a custom map for your favorite preserve, recreational area, open space, or property? Not only will you learn the lay of the land and its natural character, but you can also use it to promote your business, sell to your customers, educate your visitors, or find your way to connection with Earth and Nature through the land it covers.
- Designed to be beautiful because the land is beautiful
- Features a 23 x 30 inch map of area overlying appropriately scaled USGS topographic and hydrologic maps
- Includes seven informative map insets showing how the realms are expressed through the area, and explanations of highlights for each of the nine realms
- Suitable for areas from 40 to 40,000 acres
- Printed on durable, waterproof paper
- Available with the Regional Connection Poster printed on the back, your logo and message on the front, along with other options
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss option pricing and property location and boundary
Custom Land Map
Get an overview of the entire featured area from this map, then look closely at the places you already know, the ones you want to explore, their drainages and landforms, their highest and lowest points. Look to the circular map insets to see how the other realms are expressed across the land, then read the highlights for each realm to find what stories to watch for when you're out on the land. Let it pique your curiosity and inspire your explorations. When you find yourself revisiting this map and landscape again and again, you’re connecting.